Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling
Top reasons for a Renovation/Remodel:
- Remodeling improves home value and longevity
- Some of the best value adding remodels include replacing siding or adding a small bath.
- Updating your home makes it more comfortable and functional. (Consider replacing cabinets, installing fixtures, painting, or switching to new appliances.)
- Renovations that improve home energy and water efficiency reduce bills, and installing long-life products will save on future replacement expenses.
- Upgrades to your home can often help decrease the cost of your annual homeowner’s insurance policy. New upgraded Windows and Doors and Roofing can save lots of money in future years.
- New siding, fresh paint, clean gutters, neat landscaping, and an intact roof improve the first impression of your home, increasing home value and sales potential.
- Join the popular trend of outdoor entertaining by adding a deck, patio, or porch to your home. Kitchen remodels enhance functionality.
- Don’t wait to have the best kitchen with a new stove, granite counter tops and refrigerator with an ice drawer.
- Create the refuge you need at the end of a busy day by replacing cabinets, installing a new sink or tub, or improving bathroom lighting. And adding a bathroom can increase home value tremendously.
We understand that your home is likely the biggest investment you’ll ever make, which is why we focus 100% of our attention on every customer’s individual needs. With more than 15 years of experience in the home remodeling industry we can complete any home improvement, refurbishment or redesign you desire for your home.
For a bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, or even a complete renovation of your whole home in or around Ft. Myers and Naples, there is only one general contractor you’ll need– RD&P Construction. We are a licensed building contractor in Florida that can handle every aspect of any home remodeling project, working with you at every step to ensure you are completely satisfied with the end result.